Valley Street Lab Partners
About the firm.
Valley Street Lab Partners is a laboratory management and consulting firm that helps hospitals and labs reduce expenses by 10%-25% so that they can improve patient care. Our unique blend of hospital based and independent lab experience gives us an advantage over other firms. Our consultants have extensive clinical lab experience including C-suite and VP level backgrounds with over 100 years combined clinical lab experience. Dozens of health systems have trusted our team to bring about transformative change in their lab services.
Our unique approach achieves results.
To achieve results, we focus on applying lean principles and best practices in lab design. Our established working relationships with instrument vendors, software companies, supply manufacturers, reference labs and distributors leads to quicker results and savings for our clients. We have helped dozens of clients reduce their overall cost-per-test, decrease turn-around times and eliminate overhead costs.
- $500 Million in deal transactions
- Deployment and development of internet-based lab ordering/result-reporting systems
- Designed and managed supply-chain functions
- Lead Lab instrument platform selection teams
- Vendor contract negotiations
- Post-merger synergy efforts for roughly 50 separate lab acquisitions
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Integrated systems and lab Automation
- Core Lab design and Construction management
Our experience is second to none.
Our experience includes working with for-profit and not-for-profit lab turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, specialty labs such as pathology, toxicology, molecular and genetic testing.
- 4 hospital system in central Ohio, part of a larger healthcare system
- 220 bed hospital in Orange, CA
- 360 bed health system in NYC, NY
- 250 bed health system in the greater Boston, MA area
- 9 Hospital system out of Denver Co.
- 5 hospital health system in Ohio
- 120 bed community in KS
- 150 bed hospital in KS
- 650 bed academic medical center in upper-state NY
- 4 hospital health system in Iowa
Our breadth of expertise is unparalleled.
In addition to lab services, through our affiliate network, we offer consulting services in the following areas:
- Electronic Payable Solutions
- Population Health / Disease Management programs
- Test Utilization Analytic Analysis
- Transfusion Variability Analysis & Best Practice Education
- Data Integration
- Physician Practice Management Solutions
- Healthcare IT Solutions
- Med/Surgical Consulting
- Whole House Labor Productivity Analysis
- Insurance Review
- Supply Chain Audits
- Laundry/Linen Consulting
- EVS Consulting
- Food/Nutrition Consulting
- Lab Architectural Design and Construction Management
- Biomedical Engineering Consulting
Lab Recruiting Made Simple
LabRecruiters is the recruiting division of Valley Street Lab Partners.
Lab Recruiters was founded by a team of successful laboratory executives and business people who have worked through the headaches of finding, hiring and replacing top lab talent.
After building and managing multiple companies, the team formed to simplify the lab recruitment process.
Recent Case Studies
Jeff is an outstanding professional with the deep understanding of the lab services area within healthcare.
Barton RichardsManaging Director at The Claro Group