Reconcile your billing operations to stay compliant.
In the current reimbursement and contracting environment, most hospitals and independent labs have gaps in their contract and billing processes. Because each client has a separate set of priorities and needs, our team of skilled billing and contract experts work with your staff to identify your specific areas of need, partner with your team to develop an actionable timeline while delivering expert service and executable outcomes.
Whether you are in need of a thorough review of your current charge master and billing processes, or strategic advice related to contract negotiation and payer relations, VSLP has the expertise to maximize your revenue.
As the healthcare industry continues to move away from traditional Fee For Service (FFS) contracting to a Value-Based system, our clients find themselves in uncharted territory. These new value-based contracts, whether part of an ACO, Medical Home, bundled payment system or part of some of the new and pending regulations such as PAMA, MACRA and MIPS, only a new payment methodology and progressive thinking will position you for future success.
Billing consulting that affects your
On an Inpatient/Outpatient basis, many of our clients have lab systems which have been in place for decades. While most have had software upgrades, most have never had a charge master review or a billing review. We find that most hospitals have a significant gap in reconciling between tests that are ordered, tests that are resulted, tests that are sent out for testing and tests that are billed. That is where revenue cycle management comes into the conversation.
The team of lab consultants at Valley Street Lab Partners has the expertise to deliver proven results to your organization. Adapting to the rapidly changing healthcare industry can create new opportunities for our clients to thrive. Contact us to begin the conversation.
Services we offer our clients:
- US Market Intelligence
- Payer Strategy and Market Positioning
- Value Proposition Development to Payer Markets
- Payer opportunity analysis
- Out-of-network analysis, management and strategy
- Identifying Payer contracting opportunities
- Price effectiveness within product lines
- Reimbursement advice and intelligence
- Payer contract administration
- Billing protocols as they relate to promoting client’s portfolio of services
- Help in establishing and developing a road map towards positive coverage decisions
- Support in the development, management and implementation of payer relationships
- Introduction of new technology to the managed care marketplace
- Collaboration with organizations outside the traditional payer marketplace (direct to employer, etc.)
- Relationship Management with Laboratory Benefit Managers, BCBS Association & ACO’s
Recent Case Studies
Amid a highly competitive healthcare environment, you won’t find a more skilled consultant in our industry who understands the path that hospitals, health systems, and their laboratories must trod down in order to be relevant.