Don’t Sell Your Hospital Lab Before You Read This.
Coming August 31
Special Pre-Publication Offer SAVES You $27!
The Counter-Argument to Selling Your Hospital Lab: The Pitfalls, Risks, and Hidden Costs Associated with Selling or Outsourcing Your Hospital Clinical Lab
If you are thinking of selling or outsourcing your hospital clinical lab, DON’T MAKE A MOVE until you read this brand-new report.
This new G2 Business Strategy Report by Jeffrey A. Downs and Margaret McMinn, leading lab industry consultants, draws upon the most recent lab industry data and M&A transactions to answer the 3 key questions that confront lab owners who are exploring a sale or outsourcing decision:
1. Should you outsource or sell part or all of your lab services before reimbursements fall?
2. Does partnership or joint venture with a commercial lab make more sense economically?
3. Do you want to maintain ownership or control of your laboratory services?
This 36-page Special G2 Report will take a deep dive into helping you answer to these 3 critical questions — and highlight the often-overlooked pitfalls and hidden costs that may be associated with a sale to a commercial lab.
This Special G2 Report will explore:
- The true value of your hospital clinical lab
- Why hospital labs are overlooked and undervalued in today’s market
- The economics of today’s lab business and alternative lab business models
- The argument AGAINST selling your lab
- Risk factors to carefully consider before selling your lab
- And Much More
Special Pre-Publication Offer:
As a current Member of G2 Intelligence, The Counter-Argument to Selling Your Lab is now available to you for just $170 — saving you $27 off the regular price. A link to download your Report will be emailed to you immediately upon release.
But you must act now. This is a limited-time Members ONLY offer that expires on August 31st. So order your copy today!
For Faster Service
Call Myra Langsam at (203) 227-0379